Save the Next Bright Star
This program was created to bring awareness to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) in young people, and underline issues that causes SCA. The program’s primary mission is to provide free heart screening through our alliance with Youth Heart Watch foundation.
The purpose of this program is to:
- Bring awareness of SCA and its causes.
- Educate our communities about SCA, through Heart Screening, CPR and AED classes, public speaking, and educational materials.
- Provide Free screening to youth and adolescents to detect who may be at risk of SCA.
- Advocating for early screening to be included student-athletes as part of pre-participation physicals.
- Advocate to get the American Medical Association to recognize the importance of screening athletes through data collected from our screening program.
- Advocate for colleges, universities and youth sports organizations adopt heart screening as a requirement for their athletes.
Funding is the lifeline of our organization. We appreciate your support in “Saving The Next Bright Star”. Please help us in this lifesaving mission by sending your contribution today.